The Care Ministry is composed of individuals dedicated to serve and support our congregants in time of need.
Trained team members are available for spiritual, emotional and physical assistance when life challenges occur such as illness or injury, hospitalization, or death of a family member.
Loving service can include:
- Telephone calls of care and connection
- Hospital visits
- Cards of support
- Home visits for those convalescing
- Food for those convalescing
- Transportation to doctor's appointments during convalescence
- Memorial service support for services held at CSL including setup, clean up, ushering, and food service
- Food delivered to your home during or after the transition of a family member