Be the Change in a Teens Life
This is your chance to positively impact the life of a teenager. Via experiential classes, retreats, and social engagement, our Teen Program teaches life skills and principles to help young people own their power.
Be a Connector of the Community
Youth & Family Ministry is open for nursery through high school (12th grade/Senior) every Sunday during service. Please come downstairs with your child to sign in and receive parent information.
- We teach our children that God is Life – the Life within each of them and in all Creation – that all people are children of the One God, regardless of race, color, or creed and therefore all are brothers and sisters.
- We teach that God is good, all good, and we are all created in the image of God and therefore all good.
- We teach that God is Love, that we love God because God loves us. We obey God’s laws through Love not fear.
- We teach that God is Spirit and is present everywhere; that this Spirit is within us and speaks to us through our minds and hearts as we listen.
- We teach that there are Spiritual Laws that work automatically just like the law of gravity and we can use them.
- We teach a philosophy that can be lived at home, at school, and at play. That since God is within us – heaven is also within us – that as we live our lives in harmony with God’s Laws we live in heaven NOW.
- We teach that in God’s Love we are already whole and perfect.
- We teach that God is: Truth, Beauty, Peace, and Harmony, that as we recognize our Unity with God our lives are filled with Health, Happiness and Success.
- We teach that nothing is too wonderful to happen, nothing is too good to be true, and everything is possible with God.
To Serve is Our Greatest Gift
Center for Spiritual Living is recognized in the Colorado Springs community and around the globe for our service, outreach, and generosity.